Monday 14 April 2014

Beads and Butterflies



It is sunny and it's the first photograph I have taken outside for my blog - the light is so much better...

I started my tag with my brick stencil - I love this! Lots of different reds and browns to create my garden wall. A little stamping with Picket fence DP - not sure this shows up well and then some bolder stamping for the grasses and sentiment using various inks.

The little butterflies were stamped and edged, one having glossy accents added before the beads.

I distressed the tag edges and and mounted in some corrugated cardboard I had cut to size and distressed with ink and weathered embossing powder.  Beads are not my normal style - but thats one of the challenges I would like to enter:

Try it on a Tuesday - Beads
Frilly and Funkie - Flights of Fancy - my little butterflies hoping fit the bill.
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Winged Things
Fashionable Stamper - Favourite Technique - my technique is the garden wall background using my stencil, which I love creating - I have 3 more tags on the go!

A couple more photos:


Hope you enjoy it
Nikki x

3 comments:

  1. Sorry have lost some comments due to settings change. Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Nikki. I love that you've kept this to one main colour too. Thanks so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki